Entries in Border Collie mix (2)
My dog photography career began last year when I adopted a puppy of my own (Kiki). She quickly made many friends at the local dog park. This introduced me to the world of fun and challenge that is trying to photograph dogs running, wrestling and in general going wild in a large fenced in area.
For photographing candid action shots of dogs I mostly use my Nikkor 105mm VR micro lens because of its fast focusing and great sharpness. I find 105mm is enough length because eventually all dogs will pass close by.
Please let me know if you use this wallpaper in the comments below.
My full (and growing) collection of iPhone wallpapers can be viewed HERE and are available for just $1 each.
To Install the wallpaper onto your iPhone:
1. Right-click or control-click on the image.
2. Select “Save as…”
* Mac users: save the image to a folder or add it to your iPhoto library.
* PC users: save the image in your “My Pictures” folder.
Connect the iPhone/iPod Touch to your computer and do the following:
1. Launch iTunes, click your iPhone icon on iTunes, choose the Photos tab, and select “Sync photos from:”
2. From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
* If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
* If you’re using a PC, choose My Pictures folder.
3. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
4. Choose “All photos,” or choose “Selected folders” or “Selected albums” and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
On your iPhone:
5. Launch the Photos app. Browse through the albums or Camera Roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
6. Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
7. Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don’t see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
8. A menu pops up with three options: Email Photo, Use as Wallpaper, or Assign to Contact.
9. Choose “Use as Wallpaper"
Thanks to Photo Focus and Scott Bourne for the directions above.
All iPhone/iPod Touch Wallpapers are provided without any technical support. Each image is a 320×480 jpg file. All images are Copyright Jason Collin Photography, All Rights Reserved. You are granted a single use, non-exclusive, perpetual license to install this wallpaper on any iPhone or iPod Touch personally owned by you. This license grants you the right to use the wallpaper for non-commercial/personal use only. You may not re-sell, distribute, print or otherwise publish the image without the express written consent of the Copyright owner: Jason Collin Photography
Last Sunday I found myself in several pet photography situations, all with dogs. It got me to thinking, "what do dogs really think when they meet, play with, and wrestle with each other?" The above and the following is my attempt at reading their minds. The black & white Border Collie mix, by the way, is my crazy puppy, Kiki.
Please feel free to put in the comments below what you think these dogs might be thinking.
- Find out more about candid pet photography packages